I analyze, write and speak about digital business, technology
and decentralized systems. My current focus lies on the 21st century attention economy, at the intersection of tech, media and a changing economy. To that end I founded my publication attention econo.me.
We are shifting towards a digital world, society and economy.
The transformations we are currently experiencing are just the beginning though. While the first era of digitization has certainly changed our world at the surface, the biggest and most profound changes are yet to come. They will render a lot of our current systems, institutions and organizations obsolete and give rise to their successors.
This future won't happen overnight but you can already witness its emergence.
My analysis is focused on understanding and explaining the structural changes that are going on. The attention economy is a great case because it was on the forefront of said changes. I take an interdisciplinary approach. I combine an analytical understanding of technology and business with systems thinking. And last but not least: I question things.
- The Antifragile Organization - Digital Transformation as a Systemic Challenge
- The Company of the Future (might not be called company)
- The Paradox Future of The Web: Modularity Meets Aggregation
- Artificial Intelligence vs Artificial Stupidity
- Digital Leadership - Leading in Times of Digital Disruption
- Digital Transformation - From Buzzword to Insights
- A Marketing Operating System for a Digital Future
Note: I have a policy of not speaking at events where no women speakers are present. In case your conference doesn't meet that requirement, feel free to contact me so I can suggest some great female speakers to you. (Idea borrowed from Mike Arauz)
You can find most of my writing (ENG & GER) over on my Medium. Here are some of my favorite pieces:
- The Antifragile Organization
- A Game Of Songs. The Music Streaming Challenge
- The Company of the Future
- The Last Touchpoint: The Future Of The Web As Imagined By Google
- Twitter Should Focus on its Ecosystem's Value, Not Ads
Other publications from me include: